CSTibia

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

[English] Capture the flag mode and...

Mr Xamp
    Level 0
    Level 0

[English] Capture the flag mode and... Empty [English] Capture the flag mode and...

Post by Mr Xamp Sun 6 Feb - 16:36

Hi there well my suggestion thread is in english as you can see.
    My main language is spanish but I also can speak Portuguese and English but to make it understandle for all I decided to post in english. bounce

My suggestion is not a big suggest but a nice one and helpful for this server.
    It's basically a capture/rescue the flag.

In this mode your team has to capture the flag and bring it to your base, if you are in the enemy team your mission is to kill the one that is taking the flag to their base. The mode will finish when a team put the flag in their base.

The other idea is a "rescue mission".
    The rescue mission is a team vs team mode like all the modes that you can play right now but this mission would be funny.
    In the map there will be a hidden "bag" which contains secret and spy information. The first team that arrives and click the backpack will have X seconds to stay alive, if they die the enemy team will take the bag and then if they survive with the bag they will win the round.

Credits for the ideas
    Kibuba and Mr Xamp (Me).
    Kibuba
    Kibuba
    Level 2
    Level 2

[English] Capture the flag mode and... Empty Re: [English] Capture the flag mode and...

Post by Kibuba Tue 8 Feb - 12:26

I think that's a really good idea... Cause maybe the game is so good and fun, but need more variety of mini games, like capture the flag.

Cya~~
    ThaCore
    ThaCore
    Level 1
    Level 1

[English] Capture the flag mode and... Empty Re: [English] Capture the flag mode and...

Post by ThaCore Tue 8 Feb - 16:24

Razz last man standing, gun game, zombie, that will also will be good ideas Razz will make the server funnier Razz
    Kibuba
    Kibuba
    Level 2
    Level 2

Post by Kibuba Wed 9 Feb - 15:18

Here i made a posible map to a Capture the flag game.
    (Is just a draw in paint xP):

[English] Capture the flag mode and... Capturetheflagmap

The idea is about a "Castle vs Castle", where each team need to steal the flag of the other castle, and leave it on they own castle.

Cya~~
    FKaupert
    FKaupert
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by FKaupert Sun 13 Feb - 2:22

Hello Mr. Xamp,
    About ideas, we do not want to escape the "Counter Strike", so the update will bring many new things that will soon be posted on our website. I can say that systems have three really cool:
    -Save-hostage
    -Zombie mod
    -When placing a major weapon in the slot will appear in the outfit

Topic closed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 14 May - 22:12